This fun and informative video is presented by Kayla Smith an 11 year old pupil at Chisipite. The school has been involved in raising funds for the rhino for 22 years. There are less than 300 black rhino left in Zimbabwe and – without urgent support – it will soon be too late to save them. To support black rhino conservation in the Matusdona National Park, you can donate to WILD and we will ensure that funds are transfered directly to The Zambezi Society for this important project.
- The world needs to unite around ambitious targets to address the climate, extinction, & pandemic emergencies
- Protecting nature to foster local solutions to global challenges
- New Biosphere Reserve in Mali Becomes One of the Largest Protected Areas in the World
- Defending Rainforests Starts by Defending People
- The worms do not care the color of your skin…