This fun and informative video is presented by Kayla Smith an 11 year old pupil at Chisipite. The school has been involved in raising funds for the rhino for 22 years. There are less than 300 black rhino left in Zimbabwe and – without urgent support – it will soon be too late to save them. To support black rhino conservation in the Matusdona National Park, you can donate to WILD and we will ensure that funds are transfered directly to The Zambezi Society for this important project.
- Because You Have a Heart Infographic
- 5 Youth Who Won’t Take ‘No’ For An Answer And Are Actually Saving the Planet
- 3 Leaders Who Spoke Up For Nature & What Happened After They Took A Stand
- 2020 (bio)Diversity Interview Series: Rewilding Alliance
- The (Logging) Grinch that Stole Christmas and the Reindeer Forest