Creative Ways to Give
Help protect wilderness and people one gift at a time!
Wilderness protection starts with you. The landscape and communities WILD serves rely on your gifts for ongoing support. Your generosity to WILD is transforming the world, creating a wilder and more interconnected planet. Your one-time or monthly-recurring contribution online, via post or by calling our office fuels our work. You can also support WILD in the following ways:
- GIVE AT WORK: Are you a Federal, Colorado or Denver Government Employee? If so, you can easily donate to WILD through your workplace giving campaign. No matter the amount, your contribution makes a huge difference! (CFC #10406, Colorado #3721, Denver #1716) or ask your employer to match your gift. Our Tax ID # is 23-7389749. Check out our Workplace giving page for more info >
- GIVE A GIFT: Honor a birthday, wedding or other holiday with a contribution. Sites such as the I Do Foundation can help with this.
- SHOP FOR WILDERNESS: Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to International Wilderness Leadership Wild Foundation, dba the WILD Foundation when you shop at AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile has the exact same products, prices and features as Amazon with the added benefit that you can support your favorite charity every time you shop. Click this link to shop and support WILD!
- GIVE WHERE YOU LIVE…OR EVEN FROM AFAR!: Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthrophy in Colorado through online giving. Even if you don’t live in Colorado, you can still donate! Every time someone donates to WILD through this platform on CO Gives Day, the value of their donation is increased through an Incentive Fund! Learn more >
- GIVE A LEGACY: Make a legacy gift and endow the future with wilderness. Learn more about planned giving >
- GIVE YOUR TIME AND TALENT: Have a special skill that would support our work? Perhaps you’d like to guest post on our blog or develop maps for our field projects? Give us a call at 303-442-8811 or email email@example.com.
- DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK: If you hold stock, bonds, or mutual funds for longer than one year and one day, these are eligible for donation to charity. The benefits accumulate to both you and the WILD Foundation when you donate them. We sell the stock to advance wilderness internationally, and you get to make a deduction of up to 30 percent on your gross income, and save on capital gains tax. With the help of Raymond James Financial advisors, WILD’s gift officers will make your transfer of stock fast and easy! Contact Jennifer Meyer for assistance.
- EMPLOYER GIFT MATCH: Check with your employer to double potentially the amount of your gift. Employers that offer matching gift programs will amplify your support of WILD, maximizing the impact of your contribution for wilderness.
For any further information, please contact Amy Lewis, Director of Partnerships Development.
Visit our Publications Store
Support WILD and learn more about wilderness conservation in our WILD Publications & Gear Store. Whether it be for personal knowledge, or as a professional resource for wilderness advocates, these publications have played a vital part in wilderness management and education. From the beautiful coffee table photography books, to the indigenous case studies, and the World Wilderness Congress proceedings- these books relate directly to WILD’s international conservation work. Start shopping! >
Join us online