The thoughtful gift of a bequest ensures that WILD continues protecting wilderness and connecting wilderness, wildlife, and places for generations to come.
A bequest makes sense if:
- You want to help ensure WILD’s future viability and strength.
- Long-term planning is more important to you than an immediate income-tax deduction.
- You want the flexibility of a gift commitment that doesn’t affect your current cash flow.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- It is private – your will is not filed or made public until your death, and
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support WILD in the way you intended when you are gone.
Director of Partnerships Development
(303) 442 8811 x 27