Support WILD at Work

One of the most simple and efficient ways to support WILD is through an EarthShare workplace giving campaign. EarthShare raises vital funding through environmental workplace giving campaigns in federal, state, municipal, university, and corporate workplaces nationwide on behalf of more than 400 local, national and international environmental and conservation nonprofit organizations. To donate to WILD through EarthShare, you simply pledge an automatic payroll contribution from each paycheck to support WILD’s work for wilderness world-wide. WILD is CFC#10406.

For Colorado State employees, WILD’s CCC #3721.  For Denver City Employees, please use DECC #1716.

WILD’s Tax ID # is 23-7389749


Find out more about EarthShare

EarthShare is a nationwide federation of the country’s most respected environmental and conservation charities.  Please visit EarthShare’s website for more information about EarthShare’s member charities and to learn more about getting involved and making a difference in the health of our environment.

Giving Through Your United Way Campaign

If your company offers United Way and EarthShare is not listed in your company’s annual giving campaign brochure, you may still donate to EarthShare and any of EarthShare’s member organizations by writing in a “donor choice” option. Please ask your campaign manager for more information. You may also be interested in helping to introduce EarthShare to your employer. EarthShare runs successfully side-by-side with United Way in hundreds of campaigns across the country.

Host a Workplace Campaign

To learn what steps you can take to help your company set up a workplace campaign, or add an environmental option to your company’s current campaign, please contact Amy Lewis at (303) 442 8811 x 27 or

Maximize Your Gift to WILD

Many companies will match your contribution to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations like WILD. You can maximize your gift to support WILD’s work by doubling, or even tripling, your donation through your employer’s matching gifts program.

Check with your company’s human resources office to learn if your employer has a matching gift program. If your company does have a matching gift program, then simply obtain a matching gift form from your Human Resources Department and send it to WILD along with your contribution.

Questions? Contact

Amy Lewis
Director of Partnerships Development
(303) 442 8811 x 227